Thread: Ancestors - Viking RTS (2018)
Ancestors - Viking RTS (2018)
Finally! About time they made a game specifically focusing on vikings! This game will come out next year though.
Ancestors is a historically accurate real-time strategy game influenced by historical events in the Middle Ages. The game combines resource management and base building with large-scale, squad-based battles across vast battlefields, all rendered in great detail thanks to the Unreal Engine 4 tech. Experience medieval bloodshed like never before, thanks to the cinematic action camera that puts you right in the middle of the battle at the press of a button.
Choosing one of the four available nations – Viking, Anglo-Saxon, German, Slav – you will be tasked with more than just conquering, raiding and pillaging enemy camps, villages and towns.
Apparently this is being developed by Destructive Creations which is a Polish company!
- 4 playable nations in an extensive single player campaign inspired by historical events
- Advanced tactical options combining the use of terrain, experience and morale
- Cinematic battle camera view puts you right in the center of the action
- Outstanding visual fidelity powered by Unreal Engine 4
- Intense multiplayer battles
- Streamlined resource management and village construction
- Precise controls with native gamepad support
Excellent review which tells you some features that the game will have, including some pretty cool screenshots.
Ancestors on Steam
ANCESTORS - Destructive Creations
Aniallator liked this post
Re: Ancestors - Viking RTS (2018)
Kingdom of Northumbria, brace yourself, im comming! ;D"All it takes is one mistake.."